Baliwag Water District Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Data Protection Officer
Col. Tomacruz St., Poblacion, Baliwag, Bulacan
(044) 766-2618 loc. 228
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contact information and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
Your interactions with our website – i.e. history of those interactions, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, information about your device and browser. This also includes the names, addresses, contact details, and other personal information you provide
Personal interaction with our staff – i.e. meetings, conferences, business events, and the like
The information you provide us in line with the provision of water and sanitation services
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to successfully and efficiently provide water and sanitation services and assist whatever concerns the general public have.
We may share this information with third parties that support the services we provide in accordance with the provision of the Data Privacy Act.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in a filing cabinet secured by a padlock (physical copies) and in a data base secured by encrypted password, firewall and anti-virus (electronic copies).
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification
- You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing
- You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability
- You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. You can request anytime with our Data Protection Officer.
How to complain
You can also complain to the DPO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. Please contact our:
- Data Protection Officer
- Col. Tomacruz St., Poblacion, Baliwag, Bulacan
- (044) 766-2618 loc. 228